Below you will find all of the pages containing tools and tips I’ve either experienced myself and found useful or I have had shared with me from others that they found useful. There is no single “this is the THE solution”. There are things that work for some people and things that work for others. If you are looking for extra help, you’ll find it here. If you have extra ideas and resources, comment below or send me an email, I’ll add them.
For me I found freedom from pornography was a journey instead of a singular event. You can read about it on my journey page. I believe I needed all of the things I experienced, learned, and practiced up to and including my pinnacle resource of a SAA Primary Purpose 12 step program.
- Resources I have found useful
- Finding the courage to attend a 12 step meeting
- Learning to recognize and share your emotions as a way to prevent a slip
- Setting and following “Bottom Lines”
- A run a day keeps the triggers away
- Learning to stop objectifying women
- The power of a symbolic reminder
- Advice to those wanting to stop masturbating
- Information for parents of children and youth: